Business Success Tips 71-80
71. Utilize free shipping as a type of marketing method to increase sales.
People are more likely to try something new and order online if it’s not going to cost them any more than buying the item at a traditional retailer. Buyers will often purchase more in order to qualify for certain shipping thresholds, such as the $25 spending requirement on Amazon.com
72. Eliminate outdated policies and procedures.
73. Don’t let files pile up.
Keep files in there proper place so you can easily located paperwork and don’t have to spend extra time sorting through piles later.
74. Refine your ideas.
Turn ideas into tangible products, systems, or services.
75. Don’t procrastinate.
76. Always be doing something.
Keep active and busy at work.
77. Learn how to say no.
If you spread yourself too thin you will do a poor job by participating in too many activities. You can’t always agree to everything, there isn’t enough time in the day.
78. Develop skills outside of your comfort zone.
79. Always be on the lookout for good ideas.
You can find inspiration in the strangest places.
80. Don’t pay for things that you can get for free.