Designing Your Website
There are many possible sections that a business website may include, depending on the needs and goals of the business. Some common sections that you might find on a business website include:
- Homepage: This is the main landing page of the website, and it usually serves as an introduction to the business and its products or services. A hero section is a prominent area of a website that is typically located at the top of the homepage and is designed to capture the attention of visitors. It is often used to convey the main message or value proposition of the business, and may include elements such as a large banner image or video, a headline and sub headline, and a call-to-action button. The hero section is typically the first thing that a visitor sees when they land on the website, and it is designed to make a strong impression and encourage the visitor to take a specific action, such as signing up for a newsletter or making a purchase.
- About Us: This section provides information about the business, including its history, mission, values, and team members.
- Products or Services: This section describes the products or services offered by the business and may include product descriptions, pricing, and photos or videos.
- Testimonials: This section features reviews or testimonials from satisfied customers, which can help build trust and credibility for the business.
- Blog: A blog is a section of the website that features regular updates in the form of articles, videos, or other content. It can be a great way to keep customers informed and engaged with the business.
- Contact Us: This section typically includes the business’s contact information, such as its address, phone number, and email address, as well as a form that visitors can use to get in touch with the business.
- FAQ: A frequently asked questions (FAQ) section provides answers to common questions that customers may have about the business or its products or services.
- Resources: This section may include helpful resources or tools related to the business, such as tutorials, guides, or templates.
Download your own digital website UI kit and graphics to use commercially on your website at Creative Fabrica.